VOGUE FUSION EVENTS
Type of business: Event management company.
Management: Erastus Gacheru, founder and lead event manager.
Business history: Vogue fusion events is an upcoming event company founded in 2016 and started in 2017. It is a registered and certified company under the registration of business names. At vogue fusion events we believe events are so much more than parties and conferences, we believe events connect people, breed innovation, build communities and spark change and that is why we ensure our events accomplish your needs. Any event management company can plan your event but it takes a true partner to know your needs and understand your objectives and design and deliver an event that will blow you and your guests away.
Vogue fusion events is where elegance and style meets affordability.
To deliver appropriate, innovative and cost effective event services and solutions without compromising on the final result.
To be a one stop event solution company.
At vogue fusion events we deal with the management of corporate events, private functions and weddings.
- Corporate events entails: meetings, conferences, seminars, team building events, business dinners, product launches, end of year parties, mixers, incentive travel and milestones celebrations.
- Private functions include: birthdays, private dinners, graduation parties, family gatherings, cocktail parties and reunions.
- Weddings entails: pre and wedding management.
At vogue fusion events, we classify our services into three main categories:
- EVENT DESIGN
It is the first step of every successful event. It involves meeting the client and coming up with the concept of the entire event. It also involves designing an event action plan of how all the client’s expectations and requirements are going to be met. Include activities like:
- Deciding on the theme and all activities that will constitute the entire event.
- Agreeing on the type of suppliers the client want.
- Budgeting to ensure that all the needs of the event fit under the client’s budget
- EVENT MANAGEMENT
This second step involves bringing the event design into reality. It constitutes coordinating the event from start to finish and ensuring all the aspects of the event come together successfully. Include activities like:
- Venue selection and booking.
- Vendors and supplier’s selection: include suppliers for décor, catering, entertainment, photography and videography, MCs, professional ushering, security and many more considering the type of event.
- Coordination during the day of the event.
- Pre and post event evaluation.
- Risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, health and safety obligations.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and trouble shoots any emerging problems on the day of the event.
- Manage and supervise all staff working at the event.
- Responsible for the set up and set down and maintain event equipment.
- Managing logistics, operations, schedules and productions coordination to ensure event is delivered efficiently.
- EVENT CONSULTANCY
You may have an event but you don’t require end to end management for your event, but there may be a particular aspect of the event or various activities that you don’t know how to go about. As vogue fusion events we are going to offer our help as consultants to ensure everything runs as it was intended.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!